Generic Viracept (Nelfinavir)
VIRACEPT is used to treat HIV Infections
Nelfinavir drug name Viracept. It is categorised as Protease Inhibitor. It is an oral medication for treatment of infections with HIV. This category also includes indinavir, amprenavir , ritonavir and saquinavir. When an individual is infected with HIV, the virus multiplies within the body. In this manner, HIV infection is perpetuated among new cells that the body continually produces. During the production of the viruses, new proteins are made. Protease is the enzyme that forms the new structural proteins and enzymes. Nelfinavir blocks the protease action resulting in formation of defective viruses. As a result, the viral load decreases. It does not cure, or, prevent the transmission of HIV.
- Manufacturer :Cipla Ltd Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Generic Viracept (Nelfinavir)
- Availability: In Stock
Delivery Time : Average (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
|Generic Viracept (Nelfinavir)||250mg||30 Pills||$149.00||
- Take this medication by mouth with a meal, usually 2 to 3 times daily or as directed by your doctor.
- In case one is unable to swallow the tablets, it can be crushed and taken with food, or, water.
- The dosage is based on your weight, height, liver function, medical condition, and response to treatment.
- Avoid this medicine in case you are allergic to Nelfinavir, or suffer from liver disease. Some medicines may interact with Viracept, so inform your healthcare provider about all the medication you consume.
- Inform your healthcare provider if you suffer from-liver disease; kidney disease; diabetes; hemophilia; or high cholesterol.
- Viracept can make birth control pills less effective.
Viracept SIDE EFFECTS
- easy bruising, unusual bleeding;
- high blood sugar ;
- signs of a new infection;
- chest pain ;
- cold sores;
- problems with balance or eye movement;
- signs of an allergic reaction;
- nausea, diarrhoea, gas, stomach pain;