Generic VePesid (Etoposide)
Etoposide is an anti-cancer/antineoplastic/cytotoxic chemotherapy drug. It is categorised as a "plant alkaloid" and topoisomerase2 inhibitor. it works by blocking topoisomerase 2 which is important for cancer cells to grow and divide into new cells. When it gets blocked, the cell's DNA gets tangled up and is unable to divide. It is used for treating testicular cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer, stomach cancer, and uterine cancers, Hodgkin's lymphoma, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, brain tumors, mycosis fungoides, Wilm's tumor, Kaposi's sarcoma, Ewing's sarcoma, rhabdomyosarcoma and neuroblastoma,. It may also be used for a high-dose therapy in bone marrow transplant. it is considered an irritant i.e.a chemical that can cause inflammation of the vein through which it is given. If the medication escapes from the vein it can cause tissue damage.
- Manufacturer :Cipla Ltd Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Generic VePesid (Etoposide)
- Availability: In Stock
Delivery Time : Average (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
|Generic VePesid (Etoposide)||50mg||30 Pills||$399.00||
To be taken as a tablet, or, as a short infusion or as a continuous infusion over 24 hours.
- Before taking this, tell your doctor if you have any other allergies, along with your medical history.
- The drug can make one more sensitive to infection i.e. lower your immunity.
- Avoid immunizations and/or vaccinations without informing your doctor.
- Avoid using while pregnant.
VEPESID SIDE EFFECTS
- Nausea, vomiting, sores in throat and mouth, loss of appetite, temporary hair loss and diarrhoea may occur.
- Tell your healthcare provider right away if you are suffering from numbness and/or tingling of limbs, vision problems, pain in the eyes, abdominal discomfort, dark urine, painful swallowing.
- It may lower fertility for both men and women.
- Get medical help asap if there are symptoms of an allergic reaction.