Generic Boniva (Ibandronate)
Boniva is used to treat osteoporosis
Ibandronate, also known as Boniva, serves as an oral as well as intravenous drug for the treatment of osteoporosis. It falls in the category of Bisphosphonate class of drugs along with Didronel, Aredia, Actonel and Skelid. This class of drugs give the bone strength by inhibiting resorption by osteoclasts. Post menopause, the rate of bone loss increases and thus leading to osteoporosis. Regular administration of Ibandronate leads to increase in bone density and helps in reducing bone fractures . It is used to prevent and treat osteoporosis in women after menopause. The medicine requires one to stand up straight or sit upright one hour after taking the medicine.
- Manufacturer :Natco Pharma Ltd. Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Generic Boniva (Ibandronate)
- Availability: In Stock
Delivery Time : Average (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
|Generic Boniva (Ibandronate)||150 mg||3||$150.00||
- Boniva tablets are taken once every day or one each month. The IV is given as an injection once every 3 months.
- It needs to be taken as the first thing in the morning one hour prior to drinking or eating anything.
- Take each Boniva tablet with a full glass of water.
- Swallow the tablet whole.
- Avoid Boniva in case you have allergies to ibandronate.
- If you have severe kidney disease; hypocalcemia; kidney disease; stomach ulcers; vitamin D deficiency; problem with your esophagus.
- Avoid Boniva if you cannot sit upright or stand for at least one full hour.
Boniva SIDE EFFECTS
- back pain,
- abdominal pain,
- diarrhoea, and
- high blood pressure.
- Bone pain,
- joint pain,
- muscle pain,
- low-trauma femoral fractures